Monday, August 3, 2009

My all time, top five favourite...

foods would most likely be (in no particular order):

- Cheeseburgers (both the pretentious and the not so pretentious varieties)
- Chicken Enchiladas (both Mexican and New Mexican styles)
- Sausage Sandwiches
- Pecan Pie
- and Pesto Pasta

I am currently sat at work having had only two customers in the past hour, only one of whom actually spent any money.

It's raining (again) and I hate it.

Other than this, it has been a long time since I've written anything of substance on here, and I fear the few people that did read this thing have probably given up on the idea due to my sheer laziness--that and me having very little to write about. All that is about to change though. I am going to write an awesome entry on something really interesting that will bring all those deserted followers back.

As soon as I can think of something that is...

Jonty x

1 comment:

  1. I love:
    (a) your writing style (e.g. "both the pretentious and the not so pretentious varieties)
    (b) that you included New Mexican enchiladas
    (c) your proper usage of "whom"

    Hurry up and post something new. You have plenty to write about. Read my latest post and you'll realize that everything and anything is worth writing about. Yay. My next post will most likely be about procrastination. Don't be an example :.P

    ReplyDelete