Saturday, February 21, 2009

I wish


I could play guitar as well as this guy. In fact I wish I could play every instrument as well as this guy. His name is Mike Kinsella although he is probably more recognisable through musical vehicles such as Owen, American Football and Cap'n Jazz. I'm weird with music though. I'd like to think that I have pretty eclectic taste in that I will happily listen to everything from Steely Dan to math metal... it's the stuff in between these polar opposites I'm not too sure about...

I urge you, in fact, I insist that you check out some of this guy's musical endeavours. The fact that he writes, plays and records everything is only cooler and I think I'm going to maybe get him tattooed on me now. That's another thing I seem to have a habit of doing; becoming obsessed with things. Star Wars, Pokemon, 18th Century art whatever this week's trend is I guess. But seriously, expect a blog entry on any one of those items listed above in the next few days.

For now CLICK HERE and listen to Owen. You won't regret it.

Jonty x

No comments:

Post a Comment